1. अंट-शंट ( aMTa-zaMTa )
2. अटपटा ( aTapaTA )
3. अनर्गल ( anargala )
4. अर्थहीन ( arthahIna )
5. असंग ( asaMga )
6. असंगत ( asaMgata )
7. उपहासास्पद ( upahAsAspada )
8. उलटा-सीधा ( ulaTA-sIdhA )
9. ऊलजलूल ( UlajalUla )
10. कदाकार ( kadAkAra )
1. निरर्थक/बेतुका ( nirarthak/betuka )
2. विसंगति ( visanagati )
3. बेतुका ( betuka )
4. हास्यास्पद ( hasyaspad )
5. निरर्थक ( nirarthak )
6. बेहूदा ( behuda )
7. बेढंगा ( beDhanaga )
8. असंगत ( asanagat )
9. मूर्ख/बुद्धिरूद्ध ( murkh/buddhiruddh )
10. सिर का न पाँव का ( sira kA na pA~va kA )
1. The absurd predicament of seeming to argue that virtue is highly desirable but intensely unpleasant
2. The absurd excuse that the dog ate his homework
3. That's a cockeyed idea
4. Ask a nonsensical question and get a nonsensical answer
5. A contribution so small as to be laughable
6. It is ludicrous to call a cottage a mansion
7. A preposterous attempt to turn back the pages of history
8. Her conceited assumption of universal interest in her rather dull children was ridiculous
9. The absurd is the essential concept and the first truth
Tags for the entry "absurd"
What absurd means in hindi, absurd meaning in Hindi and English, absurd ka hindi matlab, absurd definition in hindi and English, What is meaning of absurd in hindi, know the meaning of absurd word from this page in hindi and English.
English to hindi Dictionary: absurd
Meaning and definitions of absurd, translation in hindi language for absurd with similar and opposite words presented by www.tezpatrika.com
About English Hindi Dictionary
Tezpatrika.com, Hindi English Dictionary will assist you to know the meaning of words from English to Hindi alphabets. Usage of a dictionary will help you to check the translation in Hindi, synonyms, antonyms and similar words which will help in bringing up the vocabulary.
About English Language
One of the widely spoken languages across the globe is English. Especially English language becomes common and connects people across the globe with each other. English is the 2nd Language learned by most of the people.
About Hindi Language
Hindi languages is one of the oldest language which has roots laid back in around 10th Century AD. One of the Official Language of India is Hindi. It is widely spoken by 10 million people living North Indian States like Delhi, Haryana, Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, Jharkhand, Madhya Pradesh and Parts of Rajasthan. This English to Hindi Dictionary helps you to improve your Hindi as well as English.