1. I aim to arrive at noon
2. Please don't aim at your little brother!
3. He trained his gun on the burglar
4. Don't train your camera on the women
5. Take a swipe at one's opponent
6. He aimed his fists towards his opponent's face
7. Criticism directed at her superior
8. Direct your anger towards others, not towards yourself
9. The sole object of her trip was to see her children
10. His intent was to provide a new translation
11. Good intentions are not enough
12. It was created with the conscious aim of answering immediate needs
13. He made no secret of his designs
6. Draw a bead on
7. Shoot for
10. Take aim
2. Draw a bead on
15. Home in
16. Zero in
17. Range in
25. Final cause
Tags for the entry "aim"
What aim means in hindi, aim meaning in Hindi and English, aim ka hindi matlab, aim definition in hindi and English, What is meaning of aim in hindi, know the meaning of aim word from this page in hindi and English.
English to hindi Dictionary: aim
Meaning and definitions of aim, translation in hindi language for aim with similar and opposite words presented by www.tezpatrika.com
About English Hindi Dictionary
Tezpatrika.com, Hindi English Dictionary will assist you to know the meaning of words from English to Hindi alphabets. Usage of a dictionary will help you to check the translation in Hindi, synonyms, antonyms and similar words which will help in bringing up the vocabulary.
About English Language
One of the widely spoken languages across the globe is English. Especially English language becomes common and connects people across the globe with each other. English is the 2nd Language learned by most of the people.
About Hindi Language
Hindi languages is one of the oldest language which has roots laid back in around 10th Century AD. One of the Official Language of India is Hindi. It is widely spoken by 10 million people living North Indian States like Delhi, Haryana, Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, Jharkhand, Madhya Pradesh and Parts of Rajasthan. This English to Hindi Dictionary helps you to improve your Hindi as well as English.