1. Halt the engines
2. Arrest the progress
3. Halt the presses
4. The police nabbed the suspected criminals
5. Arrest the downward trend
6. Check the growth of communism in South East Asia
7. Contain the rebel movement
8. Turn back the tide of communism
9. The negotiations were in arrest
10. Held them in check
11. During the halt he got some lunch
12. The momentary stay enabled him to escape the blow
13. He spent the entire stop in his seat
14. The policeman on the beat got credit for the collar
4. Pick up
12. Turn back
13. Hold back
21. Taking into custody
Tags for the entry "arrest"
What arrest means in hindi, arrest meaning in Hindi and English, arrest ka hindi matlab, arrest definition in hindi and English, What is meaning of arrest in hindi, know the meaning of arrest word from this page in hindi and English.
English to hindi Dictionary: arrest
Meaning and definitions of arrest, translation in hindi language for arrest with similar and opposite words presented by www.tezpatrika.com
About English Hindi Dictionary
Tezpatrika.com, Hindi English Dictionary will assist you to know the meaning of words from English to Hindi alphabets. Usage of a dictionary will help you to check the translation in Hindi, synonyms, antonyms and similar words which will help in bringing up the vocabulary.
About English Language
One of the widely spoken languages across the globe is English. Especially English language becomes common and connects people across the globe with each other. English is the 2nd Language learned by most of the people.
About Hindi Language
Hindi languages is one of the oldest language which has roots laid back in around 10th Century AD. One of the Official Language of India is Hindi. It is widely spoken by 10 million people living North Indian States like Delhi, Haryana, Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, Jharkhand, Madhya Pradesh and Parts of Rajasthan. This English to Hindi Dictionary helps you to improve your Hindi as well as English.