1. A landscape of blurred outlines.
2. The trees were just blurry shapes.
3. He doesn’t like the bleary atmosphere as he has some lungs infection.
4. After a long drive, his eyes were bleary with strain.
5. Under doctor supervision, he opened up his eyes and looked at him through bleary eyes and smiled.
6. She had bleary red eyes after playing games on mobile.
7. You hate to face the world with a bleary outlook.
Tags for the entry "bleary"
What bleary means in hindi, bleary meaning in Hindi and English, bleary ka hindi matlab, bleary definition in hindi and English, What is meaning of bleary in hindi, know the meaning of bleary word from this page in hindi and English.
English to hindi Dictionary: bleary
Meaning and definitions of bleary, translation in hindi language for bleary with similar and opposite words presented by www.tezpatrika.com
About English Hindi Dictionary
Tezpatrika.com, Hindi English Dictionary will assist you to know the meaning of words from English to Hindi alphabets. Usage of a dictionary will help you to check the translation in Hindi, synonyms, antonyms and similar words which will help in bringing up the vocabulary.
About English Language
One of the widely spoken languages across the globe is English. Especially English language becomes common and connects people across the globe with each other. English is the 2nd Language learned by most of the people.
About Hindi Language
Hindi languages is one of the oldest language which has roots laid back in around 10th Century AD. One of the Official Language of India is Hindi. It is widely spoken by 10 million people living North Indian States like Delhi, Haryana, Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, Jharkhand, Madhya Pradesh and Parts of Rajasthan. This English to Hindi Dictionary helps you to improve your Hindi as well as English.