1. घपला करना ( ghapala karana )
1. विफल ( viphal )
1. I botched the dinner and we had to eat out
2. The pianist screwed up the difficult passage in the second movement
3. Government had bungled every attempt to help.
4. The government bungled badly in planning the farmers bill.
5. My CEO will fire me from the work if I will bungle in this plan.
6. You’ll bungle the improvement of the website if you don't understand the directions from the client.
3. Fuck up
4. Mess up
5. Louse up
7. Bollocks up
10. Botch up
12. Foul up
15. Ball up
16. Screw up
17. Muck up
22. Bollix up
Tags for the entry "bungle"
What bungle means in hindi, bungle meaning in Hindi and English, bungle ka hindi matlab, bungle definition in hindi and English, What is meaning of bungle in hindi, know the meaning of bungle word from this page in hindi and English.
English to hindi Dictionary: bungle
Meaning and definitions of bungle, translation in hindi language for bungle with similar and opposite words presented by www.tezpatrika.com
About English Hindi Dictionary
Tezpatrika.com, Hindi English Dictionary will assist you to know the meaning of words from English to Hindi alphabets. Usage of a dictionary will help you to check the translation in Hindi, synonyms, antonyms and similar words which will help in bringing up the vocabulary.
About English Language
One of the widely spoken languages across the globe is English. Especially English language becomes common and connects people across the globe with each other. English is the 2nd Language learned by most of the people.
About Hindi Language
Hindi languages is one of the oldest language which has roots laid back in around 10th Century AD. One of the Official Language of India is Hindi. It is widely spoken by 10 million people living North Indian States like Delhi, Haryana, Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, Jharkhand, Madhya Pradesh and Parts of Rajasthan. This English to Hindi Dictionary helps you to improve your Hindi as well as English.