1. निश्चयात्मक ( nishchayatmak )
2. प्रभावशाली ( prabhavashali )
3. अकाट्य ( akaTy )
4. आवश्यक ( aavashyak )
5. ठोस ( thos )
6. बलवान ( balavaan )
7. यक़ीनी ( yaqeenee )
8. पक्का ( pakka )
9. ज़ोरदार ( zoradaar )
1. संगति बैठना ( saMgati baiThanA )
1. A cogent argument.
2. A telling presentation
3. A weighty argument
4. The accused has failed to furnish a cogent explanation of unexpected death of his wife.
5. The furious husband picked a spy to attain cogent evidence of his wife's extramarital relationship.
6. The politician's cogent evidence against the opposition candidate won him multiple votes in the poll.
7. Meria knew how to address a cogent performance that would completely engage his listeners.
8. Rajesh had no delay accepting the doctor's cogent observation about my strong necessity for heart surgery.
9. The government requires to render a cogent analyses for the transformation of policy.
Tags for the entry "cogent"
What cogent means in hindi, cogent meaning in Hindi and English, cogent ka hindi matlab, cogent definition in hindi and English, What is meaning of cogent in hindi, know the meaning of cogent word from this page in hindi and English.
English to hindi Dictionary: cogent
Meaning and definitions of cogent, translation in hindi language for cogent with similar and opposite words presented by www.tezpatrika.com
About English Hindi Dictionary
Tezpatrika.com, Hindi English Dictionary will assist you to know the meaning of words from English to Hindi alphabets. Usage of a dictionary will help you to check the translation in Hindi, synonyms, antonyms and similar words which will help in bringing up the vocabulary.
About English Language
One of the widely spoken languages across the globe is English. Especially English language becomes common and connects people across the globe with each other. English is the 2nd Language learned by most of the people.
About Hindi Language
Hindi languages is one of the oldest language which has roots laid back in around 10th Century AD. One of the Official Language of India is Hindi. It is widely spoken by 10 million people living North Indian States like Delhi, Haryana, Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, Jharkhand, Madhya Pradesh and Parts of Rajasthan. This English to Hindi Dictionary helps you to improve your Hindi as well as English.