1. the cadaver was intended for dissection
2. The end of the police search was the discovery of a corpse.
3. the murderer confessed that he threw the stiff in the river
4. honor comes to bless the turf that wraps their clay
5. Sushant corpse was brought to the Leela bai hospital for postmortem.
6. During Yoga Training, we need to do a corpse pose.
7. After death, Rajesh and his friend carried the corpse in the backward of his house.
8. The corpse was found by kids while playing in the park.
Tags for the entry "corpse"
What corpse means in hindi, corpse meaning in Hindi and English, corpse ka hindi matlab, corpse definition in hindi and English, What is meaning of corpse in hindi, know the meaning of corpse word from this page in hindi and English.
English to hindi Dictionary: corpse
Meaning and definitions of corpse, translation in hindi language for corpse with similar and opposite words presented by www.tezpatrika.com
About English Hindi Dictionary
Tezpatrika.com, Hindi English Dictionary will assist you to know the meaning of words from English to Hindi alphabets. Usage of a dictionary will help you to check the translation in Hindi, synonyms, antonyms and similar words which will help in bringing up the vocabulary.
About English Language
One of the widely spoken languages across the globe is English. Especially English language becomes common and connects people across the globe with each other. English is the 2nd Language learned by most of the people.
About Hindi Language
Hindi languages is one of the oldest language which has roots laid back in around 10th Century AD. One of the Official Language of India is Hindi. It is widely spoken by 10 million people living North Indian States like Delhi, Haryana, Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, Jharkhand, Madhya Pradesh and Parts of Rajasthan. This English to Hindi Dictionary helps you to improve your Hindi as well as English.