1. अवहेलना ( avahelana )
2. नफरत ( napharat )
3. उपेक्षा करना ( upekSha karana )
4. घिनाना ( ghinaana )
5. घृणा करना ( ghrna karana )
6. तुच्छ समझना ( tuchchh samajhana )
7. तिरस्कार करना ( tiraskaar karana )
1. अवहेलना करना ( avahelana karana )
1. He despises the people he has to work for
2. The professor scorns the students who don't catch on immediately
3. She spurned his advances
4. He was held in contempt
5. The despite in which outsiders were held is legendary
6. The arrogant writer did not hide his disdain for his untaught followers' partner.
7. Vikram disdained everyone outside his gym.
8. CEO regarded his proposal with disdain.
9. To my surprise, his face was no longer disdain for the brand.
6. Freeze off
7. Turn down
Tags for the entry "disdain"
What disdain means in hindi, disdain meaning in Hindi and English, disdain ka hindi matlab, disdain definition in hindi and English, What is meaning of disdain in hindi, know the meaning of disdain word from this page in hindi and English.
English to hindi Dictionary: disdain
Meaning and definitions of disdain, translation in hindi language for disdain with similar and opposite words presented by www.tezpatrika.com
About English Hindi Dictionary
Tezpatrika.com, Hindi English Dictionary will assist you to know the meaning of words from English to Hindi alphabets. Usage of a dictionary will help you to check the translation in Hindi, synonyms, antonyms and similar words which will help in bringing up the vocabulary.
About English Language
One of the widely spoken languages across the globe is English. Especially English language becomes common and connects people across the globe with each other. English is the 2nd Language learned by most of the people.
About Hindi Language
Hindi languages is one of the oldest language which has roots laid back in around 10th Century AD. One of the Official Language of India is Hindi. It is widely spoken by 10 million people living North Indian States like Delhi, Haryana, Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, Jharkhand, Madhya Pradesh and Parts of Rajasthan. This English to Hindi Dictionary helps you to improve your Hindi as well as English.