1. सुप्त ( supt )
2. प्रसुप्त ( prasupt )
3. सुशुप्त/सुस्त ( sushupt/sust )
4. प्रसु ( prasu )
5. सुषु ( suSu )
6. सुषुप्त ( suSupta )
7. शांत ( shaant )
8. शिथिल ( shithil )
9. शांतचित्त ( shaantachitt )
10. निष्क्रिय ( nishkriy )
11. अव्यक्त ( avyakt )
1. Her feelings of affection are dormant but easily awakened
2. Dormant buds
3. A hibernating bear
4. Torpid frogs
5. The virus remains dormant in the chest until activated and creates a respiration problem.
6. At fifty her long-dormant ambition to dance in flared up once more while coming to know about the competition.
7. Since the volcano is dormant right now, you do not have to be concerned about it imploding.
Tags for the entry "dormant"
What dormant means in hindi, dormant meaning in Hindi and English, dormant ka hindi matlab, dormant definition in hindi and English, What is meaning of dormant in hindi, know the meaning of dormant word from this page in hindi and English.
English to hindi Dictionary: dormant
Meaning and definitions of dormant, translation in hindi language for dormant with similar and opposite words presented by www.tezpatrika.com
About English Hindi Dictionary
Tezpatrika.com, Hindi English Dictionary will assist you to know the meaning of words from English to Hindi alphabets. Usage of a dictionary will help you to check the translation in Hindi, synonyms, antonyms and similar words which will help in bringing up the vocabulary.
About English Language
One of the widely spoken languages across the globe is English. Especially English language becomes common and connects people across the globe with each other. English is the 2nd Language learned by most of the people.
About Hindi Language
Hindi languages is one of the oldest language which has roots laid back in around 10th Century AD. One of the Official Language of India is Hindi. It is widely spoken by 10 million people living North Indian States like Delhi, Haryana, Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, Jharkhand, Madhya Pradesh and Parts of Rajasthan. This English to Hindi Dictionary helps you to improve your Hindi as well as English.