1. अनुकरण करना ( anukaraN karana )
2. की तरह काम करना ( ki tarah kam karana )
3. अनुसरण करना ( anusaran karana )
4. प्रतियोगिता करना ( pratiyogita karana )
5. स्पर्धा करना ( spardha karana )
6. बराबरी करना ( baraabaree karana )
7. रोष करना ( rosh karana )
8. बराबरी की चेष्टा करना ( baraabaree kee cheshta karana )
1. पीछे चलना ( pIche calanA )
1. He is emulating the skating skills of his older sister.
2. Aspiring to enhance cooking skills, Kiran will emulate the recipes and cuisine procedures from youtube.
3. The boy would emulate his father's morning routine, from brisk walking, a little bit of jogging and reading the newspaper.
4. They hope to emulate the success of other digital marketing company.
5. If Manish decides to emulate his cousin brother this is fine, a great honour.
Tags for the entry "emulate"
What emulate means in hindi, emulate meaning in Hindi and English, emulate ka hindi matlab, emulate definition in hindi and English, What is meaning of emulate in hindi, know the meaning of emulate word from this page in hindi and English.
English to hindi Dictionary: emulate
Meaning and definitions of emulate, translation in hindi language for emulate with similar and opposite words presented by www.tezpatrika.com
About English Hindi Dictionary
Tezpatrika.com, Hindi English Dictionary will assist you to know the meaning of words from English to Hindi alphabets. Usage of a dictionary will help you to check the translation in Hindi, synonyms, antonyms and similar words which will help in bringing up the vocabulary.
About English Language
One of the widely spoken languages across the globe is English. Especially English language becomes common and connects people across the globe with each other. English is the 2nd Language learned by most of the people.
About Hindi Language
Hindi languages is one of the oldest language which has roots laid back in around 10th Century AD. One of the Official Language of India is Hindi. It is widely spoken by 10 million people living North Indian States like Delhi, Haryana, Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, Jharkhand, Madhya Pradesh and Parts of Rajasthan. This English to Hindi Dictionary helps you to improve your Hindi as well as English.