1. खूँखारपना ( khuNakharapana )
1. The storm's violence
2. Rahul and Saurabh were hitting with such ferocity that it's too difficult to stop them.
3. The batting side had lost their ferocity after losing early wickets.
4. During wrestling championship, wrestlers painted their faces with paint before battle to give them an appearance of ferocity.
5. The ferocity of the train passed them by shock.
6. During the war, each army personal fights with ferocity.
Tags for the entry "ferocity"
What ferocity means in hindi, ferocity meaning in Hindi and English, ferocity ka hindi matlab, ferocity definition in hindi and English, What is meaning of ferocity in hindi, know the meaning of ferocity word from this page in hindi and English.
English to hindi Dictionary: ferocity
Meaning and definitions of ferocity, translation in hindi language for ferocity with similar and opposite words presented by www.tezpatrika.com
About English Hindi Dictionary
Tezpatrika.com, Hindi English Dictionary will assist you to know the meaning of words from English to Hindi alphabets. Usage of a dictionary will help you to check the translation in Hindi, synonyms, antonyms and similar words which will help in bringing up the vocabulary.
About English Language
One of the widely spoken languages across the globe is English. Especially English language becomes common and connects people across the globe with each other. English is the 2nd Language learned by most of the people.
About Hindi Language
Hindi languages is one of the oldest language which has roots laid back in around 10th Century AD. One of the Official Language of India is Hindi. It is widely spoken by 10 million people living North Indian States like Delhi, Haryana, Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, Jharkhand, Madhya Pradesh and Parts of Rajasthan. This English to Hindi Dictionary helps you to improve your Hindi as well as English.