1. शोरगुल ( shoragul )
2. चहल पहल ( chahal pahal )
3. दंगा ( danaga )
4. चीख़-पुकार ( cIख़-pukAra )
5. द्वंद्व ( dvaMdva )
6. कोलाहल ( kolaahal )
7. हुल्लड़ ( hullad )
8. पुकार ( pukaar )
9. शोर ( shor )
10. हड़बड़ी ( hadabadee )
11. कल-कल शब्द ( kal-kal shabd )
1. If you don't like the hubbub of noisy drunks and loud music, avoid the night club around the corner.
2. The hubbub from my neighbour’s gathering kept me up most of the midnight.
3. During the discussion, suddenly voice rose above the hubbub.
4. Just before the final results of CBSE, I heard a hubbub outside the school where the students had gathered.
Tags for the entry "hubbub"
What hubbub means in hindi, hubbub meaning in Hindi and English, hubbub ka hindi matlab, hubbub definition in hindi and English, What is meaning of hubbub in hindi, know the meaning of hubbub word from this page in hindi and English.
English to hindi Dictionary: hubbub
Meaning and definitions of hubbub, translation in hindi language for hubbub with similar and opposite words presented by www.tezpatrika.com
About English Hindi Dictionary
Tezpatrika.com, Hindi English Dictionary will assist you to know the meaning of words from English to Hindi alphabets. Usage of a dictionary will help you to check the translation in Hindi, synonyms, antonyms and similar words which will help in bringing up the vocabulary.
About English Language
One of the widely spoken languages across the globe is English. Especially English language becomes common and connects people across the globe with each other. English is the 2nd Language learned by most of the people.
About Hindi Language
Hindi languages is one of the oldest language which has roots laid back in around 10th Century AD. One of the Official Language of India is Hindi. It is widely spoken by 10 million people living North Indian States like Delhi, Haryana, Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, Jharkhand, Madhya Pradesh and Parts of Rajasthan. This English to Hindi Dictionary helps you to improve your Hindi as well as English.