1. पर संदेह करना ( par sanadeh karana )
2. विरोध करना ( virodh karana )
3. बहस करना ( bahas karana )
4. वाद-विवाद करना ( vaad-vivaad karana )
5. जगड़ा करना ( jagada karana )
6. बाज़ी लगाना ( baazee lagaana )
1. The Court has ordered the state which has no real grounds for impugning the decision.
2. The News Channel broadcasted news of the arrest on the Prime News to impugn his opponent's character.
3. The news was spread on social media to impugn a boy's behavior.
Tags for the entry "impugn"
What impugn means in hindi, impugn meaning in Hindi and English, impugn ka hindi matlab, impugn definition in hindi and English, What is meaning of impugn in hindi, know the meaning of impugn word from this page in hindi and English.
English to hindi Dictionary: impugn
Meaning and definitions of impugn, translation in hindi language for impugn with similar and opposite words presented by www.tezpatrika.com
About English Hindi Dictionary
Tezpatrika.com, Hindi English Dictionary will assist you to know the meaning of words from English to Hindi alphabets. Usage of a dictionary will help you to check the translation in Hindi, synonyms, antonyms and similar words which will help in bringing up the vocabulary.
About English Language
One of the widely spoken languages across the globe is English. Especially English language becomes common and connects people across the globe with each other. English is the 2nd Language learned by most of the people.
About Hindi Language
Hindi languages is one of the oldest language which has roots laid back in around 10th Century AD. One of the Official Language of India is Hindi. It is widely spoken by 10 million people living North Indian States like Delhi, Haryana, Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, Jharkhand, Madhya Pradesh and Parts of Rajasthan. This English to Hindi Dictionary helps you to improve your Hindi as well as English.