1. अनवरत ( anavarat )
2. सतत् ( satat )
3. अविराम ( aviram )
4. अश्रांत ( ashranat )
5. अटूट ( aTUTa )
6. अविरत ( avirata )
7. अविरल ( avirala )
8. निरंतर ( niraMtara )
9. दृढ़ ( drdh )
10. बराबर ( baraabar )
11. लगातार ( lagaataar )
1. धाराप्रवाह ( dhArApravAha )
1. the ceaseless thunder of surf
2. in constant pain
3. night and day we live with the incessant noise of the city
4. the never-ending search for happiness
5. the perpetual struggle to maintain standards in a democracy
6. man's unceasing warfare with drought and isolation
7. unremitting demands of hunger
8. Our CEO was talking incessantly during the meeting.
9. No one likes incessant school Classes.
10. The DJ kept on an incessant loud music that disturb our attempts to fall asleep.
11. We have had incessant rainfall since yesterday afternoon.
12. The class teacher became irritated by the children incessant talking.
13. He is loud and incessant chatter.
14. He has worked hard incessant for four to five years to achieve his dreams in life.
15. Outside the house is the incessant noise of kids and birds.
Tags for the entry "incessant"
What incessant means in hindi, incessant meaning in Hindi and English, incessant ka hindi matlab, incessant definition in hindi and English, What is meaning of incessant in hindi, know the meaning of incessant word from this page in hindi and English.
English to hindi Dictionary: incessant
Meaning and definitions of incessant, translation in hindi language for incessant with similar and opposite words presented by www.tezpatrika.com
About English Hindi Dictionary
Tezpatrika.com, Hindi English Dictionary will assist you to know the meaning of words from English to Hindi alphabets. Usage of a dictionary will help you to check the translation in Hindi, synonyms, antonyms and similar words which will help in bringing up the vocabulary.
About English Language
One of the widely spoken languages across the globe is English. Especially English language becomes common and connects people across the globe with each other. English is the 2nd Language learned by most of the people.
About Hindi Language
Hindi languages is one of the oldest language which has roots laid back in around 10th Century AD. One of the Official Language of India is Hindi. It is widely spoken by 10 million people living North Indian States like Delhi, Haryana, Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, Jharkhand, Madhya Pradesh and Parts of Rajasthan. This English to Hindi Dictionary helps you to improve your Hindi as well as English.