1. उध्दत ( udhdat )
2. धृष्ट ( dhaRaShT )
3. बदतमीज़ ( badatamiJ )
4. अक्खड़ ( akkhaDa )
5. दुःशील ( duHzIla )
6. प्रगल्भ ( pragalbha )
7. जोर ( jora )
8. गुस्ताख़ ( gustaakh )
9. असभ्य ( asabhy )
10. ढीठ ( dheeth )
1. A flip answer to serious question
2. The student was kept in for impudent behavior
3. An audacious trick to pull
4. A barefaced hypocrite
5. The most bodacious display of tourism this side of Anaheim
6. Bald-faced lies
7. Brazen arrogance
8. The modern world with its quick material successes and insolent belief in the boundless possibilities of progress
9. The team manager has punished for his insolent behaviour.
10. Your behaviour was so insolent.
11. Teacher was out of patience with his insolent.
12. Anushka got angry and made an insolent reply.
13. You will not address me in that insolent manner.
14. Sometimes, students insolent manner got me angry.
Tags for the entry "insolent"
What insolent means in hindi, insolent meaning in Hindi and English, insolent ka hindi matlab, insolent definition in hindi and English, What is meaning of insolent in hindi, know the meaning of insolent word from this page in hindi and English.
English to hindi Dictionary: insolent
Meaning and definitions of insolent, translation in hindi language for insolent with similar and opposite words presented by www.tezpatrika.com
About English Hindi Dictionary
Tezpatrika.com, Hindi English Dictionary will assist you to know the meaning of words from English to Hindi alphabets. Usage of a dictionary will help you to check the translation in Hindi, synonyms, antonyms and similar words which will help in bringing up the vocabulary.
About English Language
One of the widely spoken languages across the globe is English. Especially English language becomes common and connects people across the globe with each other. English is the 2nd Language learned by most of the people.
About Hindi Language
Hindi languages is one of the oldest language which has roots laid back in around 10th Century AD. One of the Official Language of India is Hindi. It is widely spoken by 10 million people living North Indian States like Delhi, Haryana, Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, Jharkhand, Madhya Pradesh and Parts of Rajasthan. This English to Hindi Dictionary helps you to improve your Hindi as well as English.