1. मृदु ( mRdu )
2. मधुर ( madhur )
3. मुलायम ( mulaayam )
4. रसदार ( rasadaar )
5. सुहावना ( suhaavana )
6. कोमल ( komal )
7. नरम ( naram )
8. आनंदपूर्ण ( aanandapoorn )
9. तनाव मुक्त ( tanaav mukt )
10. मतवाला ( matavaala )
1. मृदु ( maRadu )
2. सुहावना ( suhavana )
3. नरम ( naram )
4. तनाव मुक्त ( tanav mukt )
5. शराब को परिपक्व करना ( sharab ko paripakv karana )
6. नरम करना ( naram karana )
7. नर्म हो जाना ( narm ho jana )
8. परिपक्व होना ( paripakv hona )
9. दयालु ( dayalu )
10. मधुर करना ( madhur karana )
11. मुलायम करना ( mulaayam karana )
1. A mellow conversation.
2. A mellow port.
3. Mellowed fruit.
4. Age and experience mellowed him over the years.
5. With age, he mellowed.
6. The Manager knew how to pacify an angry consumer down due to his mellow voice and knowledge of how to deal with this clash.
7. With the teacher’s mellow mood, Raam Sir clearly informed his class without having to mount his voice.
8. My mother became mellow once she matured a grandmother.
Tags for the entry "mellow"
What mellow means in hindi, mellow meaning in Hindi and English, mellow ka hindi matlab, mellow definition in hindi and English, What is meaning of mellow in hindi, know the meaning of mellow word from this page in hindi and English.
English to hindi Dictionary: mellow
Meaning and definitions of mellow, translation in hindi language for mellow with similar and opposite words presented by www.tezpatrika.com
About English Hindi Dictionary
Tezpatrika.com, Hindi English Dictionary will assist you to know the meaning of words from English to Hindi alphabets. Usage of a dictionary will help you to check the translation in Hindi, synonyms, antonyms and similar words which will help in bringing up the vocabulary.
About English Language
One of the widely spoken languages across the globe is English. Especially English language becomes common and connects people across the globe with each other. English is the 2nd Language learned by most of the people.
About Hindi Language
Hindi languages is one of the oldest language which has roots laid back in around 10th Century AD. One of the Official Language of India is Hindi. It is widely spoken by 10 million people living North Indian States like Delhi, Haryana, Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, Jharkhand, Madhya Pradesh and Parts of Rajasthan. This English to Hindi Dictionary helps you to improve your Hindi as well as English.