1. आवाज़ दबाना ( AvaJ dabana )
2. लपेटना ( lapeTana )
3. की आवाज़ दबाना ( ki Avaja dabana )
4. ओढ़ना ( odhana )
5. ढकना ( dhakana )
6. छिपाना ( chhipaana )
7. धीमा करना ( dheema karana )
8. दबा हुआ ( daba hua )
1. Smother a yawn.
2. muffle one's anger.
3. Strangle a yawn.
4. My brother held his handkerchief over the mouthpiece to muffle the voice, so that father will not come to know the problem.
5. No one knows who has killed Mr John might be the killer has placed a silencer on the gun to muffle the sound of it being shot.
6. I went to my neighbour's house and tried to muffle the fight that happen between the pair.
Tags for the entry "muffle"
What muffle means in hindi, muffle meaning in Hindi and English, muffle ka hindi matlab, muffle definition in hindi and English, What is meaning of muffle in hindi, know the meaning of muffle word from this page in hindi and English.
English to hindi Dictionary: muffle
Meaning and definitions of muffle, translation in hindi language for muffle with similar and opposite words presented by www.tezpatrika.com
About English Hindi Dictionary
Tezpatrika.com, Hindi English Dictionary will assist you to know the meaning of words from English to Hindi alphabets. Usage of a dictionary will help you to check the translation in Hindi, synonyms, antonyms and similar words which will help in bringing up the vocabulary.
About English Language
One of the widely spoken languages across the globe is English. Especially English language becomes common and connects people across the globe with each other. English is the 2nd Language learned by most of the people.
About Hindi Language
Hindi languages is one of the oldest language which has roots laid back in around 10th Century AD. One of the Official Language of India is Hindi. It is widely spoken by 10 million people living North Indian States like Delhi, Haryana, Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, Jharkhand, Madhya Pradesh and Parts of Rajasthan. This English to Hindi Dictionary helps you to improve your Hindi as well as English.