1. प्रस्ताव ( prastav )
2. पूर्वसंगीत ( purvasanagit )
3. संबन्ध बढ़ाने का इशारा ( sanabandh baRhane ka ishara )
4. गाना प्रारम्भ करने का गीत ( gana prarambh karane ka git )
5. झलकी ( jhalaki )
6. संदेश ( sandesh )
7. सन्धि प्रस्ताव ( sandhi prastaav )
1. training is a necessary preliminary to employment
2. Drinks were the overture to dinner.
3. The Indian Government has made a significant peace overture by opening the door of dialogue with China Government.
4. Say no to sexual overtures of women.
5. My overture to you is come visit my organisation.
6. Our Prime minister, overtured a new education system to the citizens of India.
Tags for the entry "overture"
What overture means in hindi, overture meaning in Hindi and English, overture ka hindi matlab, overture definition in hindi and English, What is meaning of overture in hindi, know the meaning of overture word from this page in hindi and English.
English to hindi Dictionary: overture
Meaning and definitions of overture, translation in hindi language for overture with similar and opposite words presented by www.tezpatrika.com
About English Hindi Dictionary
Tezpatrika.com, Hindi English Dictionary will assist you to know the meaning of words from English to Hindi alphabets. Usage of a dictionary will help you to check the translation in Hindi, synonyms, antonyms and similar words which will help in bringing up the vocabulary.
About English Language
One of the widely spoken languages across the globe is English. Especially English language becomes common and connects people across the globe with each other. English is the 2nd Language learned by most of the people.
About Hindi Language
Hindi languages is one of the oldest language which has roots laid back in around 10th Century AD. One of the Official Language of India is Hindi. It is widely spoken by 10 million people living North Indian States like Delhi, Haryana, Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, Jharkhand, Madhya Pradesh and Parts of Rajasthan. This English to Hindi Dictionary helps you to improve your Hindi as well as English.