1. चुभन ( chubhan )
2. मूर्ख ( murkh )
3. शिश्न ( shishn )
4. छेद ( chhed )
5. मूर्ख व्यक्ति ( murkh vyakti )
6. लिंग ( ling )
7. चुभने वाली वस्तु ( chubhane vaalee vastu )
8. अंकुश ( ankush )
9. काँटा ( kaanta )
10. नोक ( nok )
11. पीड़ा ( peeda )
1. छेदना/चुभाना ( chhedana/chubhana )
2. चुभना ( chubhana )
3. कोसना ( kosana )
4. छेदना ( chhedana )
5. छेद करना ( chhed karana )
6. पीड़ा पहुँचाना ( peeda pahunchaana )
7. एड़ मारना ( ed maarana )
8. डंक मारना ( dank maarana )
9. उकसाना ( ukasaana )
10. प्रेरित करना ( prerit karana )
11. सालना ( saalana )
1. The nurse pricked my finger to get a small blood sample.
2. The dog pricked up his ears.
3. The needle pricked his skin.
4. He gave the balloon a small prick.
5. I felt like a prick.
6. A finger prick is practised to extract a drop of blood to check the blood group of ours.
7. Arjun felt a sharp prick when he walked on an inclined pin.
8. The plant in the garden bushes is prickly.
3. Prick up
4. Cock up
25. Son of a bitch
26. Mother fucker
17. Unpleasant person
18. Disagreeable person
Tags for the entry "prick"
What prick means in hindi, prick meaning in Hindi and English, prick ka hindi matlab, prick definition in hindi and English, What is meaning of prick in hindi, know the meaning of prick word from this page in hindi and English.
English to hindi Dictionary: prick
Meaning and definitions of prick, translation in hindi language for prick with similar and opposite words presented by www.tezpatrika.com
About English Hindi Dictionary
Tezpatrika.com, Hindi English Dictionary will assist you to know the meaning of words from English to Hindi alphabets. Usage of a dictionary will help you to check the translation in Hindi, synonyms, antonyms and similar words which will help in bringing up the vocabulary.
About English Language
One of the widely spoken languages across the globe is English. Especially English language becomes common and connects people across the globe with each other. English is the 2nd Language learned by most of the people.
About Hindi Language
Hindi languages is one of the oldest language which has roots laid back in around 10th Century AD. One of the Official Language of India is Hindi. It is widely spoken by 10 million people living North Indian States like Delhi, Haryana, Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, Jharkhand, Madhya Pradesh and Parts of Rajasthan. This English to Hindi Dictionary helps you to improve your Hindi as well as English.