1. ठान लेना ( Than lena )
2. हल करना ( hal karana )
3. समाधान करना ( samadhan karana )
4. मतदान द्वारा कोई समर्थन करना ( matadan dvara koI samarthan karana )
5. संकल्प ( sanakalp )
6. परिवर्तन करना ( parivartan karana )
7. निश्चय करना ( nishchay karana )
8. विघटन करना ( vighaTan karana )
1. The case was decided
2. The judge decided the case in favor of the plaintiff
3. The father adjudicated when the sons were quarreling over their inheritance
4. His resoluteness carried him through the battle
5. It was his unshakeable resolution to finish the work
6. How can we resolve this possible difference?
3. Joint resolution
25. Will power
Tags for the entry "resolve"
What resolve means in hindi, resolve meaning in Hindi and English, resolve ka hindi matlab, resolve definition in hindi and English, What is meaning of resolve in hindi, know the meaning of resolve word from this page in hindi and English.
English to hindi Dictionary: resolve
Meaning and definitions of resolve, translation in hindi language for resolve with similar and opposite words presented by www.tezpatrika.com
About English Hindi Dictionary
Tezpatrika.com, Hindi English Dictionary will assist you to know the meaning of words from English to Hindi alphabets. Usage of a dictionary will help you to check the translation in Hindi, synonyms, antonyms and similar words which will help in bringing up the vocabulary.
About English Language
One of the widely spoken languages across the globe is English. Especially English language becomes common and connects people across the globe with each other. English is the 2nd Language learned by most of the people.
About Hindi Language
Hindi languages is one of the oldest language which has roots laid back in around 10th Century AD. One of the Official Language of India is Hindi. It is widely spoken by 10 million people living North Indian States like Delhi, Haryana, Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, Jharkhand, Madhya Pradesh and Parts of Rajasthan. This English to Hindi Dictionary helps you to improve your Hindi as well as English.