1. दुखी करना ( dukhi karana )
2. नाराज़ होना ( naraja hona )
3. संक्षुब्ध करना ( sanakShubdh karana )
4. निन्दा करना ( ninda karana )
5. अप्रसन्न करना ( aprasann karana )
6. अपमानित करना ( apamaanit karana )
7. आघात पहुँचाना ( aaghaat pahunchaana )
8. नाराज़ करना ( naaraaz karana )
9. क्रोध में लाना ( krodh mein laana )
10. ग़ुस्से में लाना ( gusse mein laana )
11. बदनाम करना ( badanaam karana )
1. The scandalous behavior of this married woman shocked her friends
2. Rahul scandalized his girlfriend.
3. He scandalized his guests by his behaviour.
4. The whole family was scandalized by his extra marital affair.
5. The whole nation was scandalized for his outspoken speech towards our hero's.
6. Due to sudden death, the whole family is scandalized position.
Tags for the entry "scandalize"
What scandalize means in hindi, scandalize meaning in Hindi and English, scandalize ka hindi matlab, scandalize definition in hindi and English, What is meaning of scandalize in hindi, know the meaning of scandalize word from this page in hindi and English.
English to hindi Dictionary: scandalize
Meaning and definitions of scandalize, translation in hindi language for scandalize with similar and opposite words presented by www.tezpatrika.com
About English Hindi Dictionary
Tezpatrika.com, Hindi English Dictionary will assist you to know the meaning of words from English to Hindi alphabets. Usage of a dictionary will help you to check the translation in Hindi, synonyms, antonyms and similar words which will help in bringing up the vocabulary.
About English Language
One of the widely spoken languages across the globe is English. Especially English language becomes common and connects people across the globe with each other. English is the 2nd Language learned by most of the people.
About Hindi Language
Hindi languages is one of the oldest language which has roots laid back in around 10th Century AD. One of the Official Language of India is Hindi. It is widely spoken by 10 million people living North Indian States like Delhi, Haryana, Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, Jharkhand, Madhya Pradesh and Parts of Rajasthan. This English to Hindi Dictionary helps you to improve your Hindi as well as English.