1. देवदूत के समान ( devadut ke saman )
2. सेराफीम तुल्य/दिव्य ( seraphim tuly/divy )
3. देवदूतीय ( devadutiy )
4. अलौकिक ( alaukik )
5. आसमानी ( aasamaanee )
6. पवित्र ( pavitr )
7. देवदूत का ( devadoot ka )
8. सर्वोच्च श्रेणी के देवदूत का ( sarvochch shrenee ke devadoot ka )
1. He imagined a seraphic presence in the room.
2. An angelic smile
3. A cherubic face
4. Looking so seraphic when he slept.
5. A sweet disposition
6. Paris is a seraphic place.
7. When the bride put on their wedding gown, she looked like seraphic.
8. Twinkle has a seraphic smile on her face.
9. The woman who played Ram, mother, in the Ramlila had a seraphic face.
Tags for the entry "seraphic"
What seraphic means in hindi, seraphic meaning in Hindi and English, seraphic ka hindi matlab, seraphic definition in hindi and English, What is meaning of seraphic in hindi, know the meaning of seraphic word from this page in hindi and English.
English to hindi Dictionary: seraphic
Meaning and definitions of seraphic, translation in hindi language for seraphic with similar and opposite words presented by www.tezpatrika.com
About English Hindi Dictionary
Tezpatrika.com, Hindi English Dictionary will assist you to know the meaning of words from English to Hindi alphabets. Usage of a dictionary will help you to check the translation in Hindi, synonyms, antonyms and similar words which will help in bringing up the vocabulary.
About English Language
One of the widely spoken languages across the globe is English. Especially English language becomes common and connects people across the globe with each other. English is the 2nd Language learned by most of the people.
About Hindi Language
Hindi languages is one of the oldest language which has roots laid back in around 10th Century AD. One of the Official Language of India is Hindi. It is widely spoken by 10 million people living North Indian States like Delhi, Haryana, Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, Jharkhand, Madhya Pradesh and Parts of Rajasthan. This English to Hindi Dictionary helps you to improve your Hindi as well as English.