1. दबना ( dabana )
2. झुक जाना ( jhuk jaana )
3. सिर झुकाना ( sir jhukaana )
4. मरना ( marana )
5. मृत्यु को प्राप्त होना ( mrtyu ko praapt hona )
6. अधीन होना ( adheen hona )
7. परास्त होना ( paraast hona )
8. शिकार होना ( shikaar hona )
9. मान जाना ( maan jaana )
10. हार मान लेना ( haar maan lena )
1. The first Indian aviation company to succumb to the coronavirus crisis that has led to a 21-day lockdown and virtually paralysed the sector.
2. The gangsters have pushed me to succumb.
3. The city succumbed after only a short period of rainfall.
4. During Covid-19, many of the people have lost their way and eventually succumb to hunger.
Tags for the entry "succumb"
What succumb means in hindi, succumb meaning in Hindi and English, succumb ka hindi matlab, succumb definition in hindi and English, What is meaning of succumb in hindi, know the meaning of succumb word from this page in hindi and English.
English to hindi Dictionary: succumb
Meaning and definitions of succumb, translation in hindi language for succumb with similar and opposite words presented by www.tezpatrika.com
About English Hindi Dictionary
Tezpatrika.com, Hindi English Dictionary will assist you to know the meaning of words from English to Hindi alphabets. Usage of a dictionary will help you to check the translation in Hindi, synonyms, antonyms and similar words which will help in bringing up the vocabulary.
About English Language
One of the widely spoken languages across the globe is English. Especially English language becomes common and connects people across the globe with each other. English is the 2nd Language learned by most of the people.
About Hindi Language
Hindi languages is one of the oldest language which has roots laid back in around 10th Century AD. One of the Official Language of India is Hindi. It is widely spoken by 10 million people living North Indian States like Delhi, Haryana, Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, Jharkhand, Madhya Pradesh and Parts of Rajasthan. This English to Hindi Dictionary helps you to improve your Hindi as well as English.