1. युद्ध विराम ( yuddh viram )
2. थोड़े दिन की सन्धि ( thoDDe din ki sandhi )
3. अस्थायी संधि काल ( asthayi sanadhi kal )
4. संघर्ष विराम ( sangharsh viraam )
5. राहत ( raahat )
6. युद्धविराम संधि ( yuddhaviraam sandhi )
1. Hamas and Israel's forces agreed to call a truce.
2. Hopefully, the truce will last long enough between the countries for peace at borders.
3. He broke the mafia truce by submission in front of armed forces.
4. Every year world leaders meet in Geneva regarding the environment and everyone expects that they just don't ignore the truce but they are not able to get it implemented.
Tags for the entry "truce"
What truce means in hindi, truce meaning in Hindi and English, truce ka hindi matlab, truce definition in hindi and English, What is meaning of truce in hindi, know the meaning of truce word from this page in hindi and English.
English to hindi Dictionary: truce
Meaning and definitions of truce, translation in hindi language for truce with similar and opposite words presented by www.tezpatrika.com
About English Hindi Dictionary
Tezpatrika.com, Hindi English Dictionary will assist you to know the meaning of words from English to Hindi alphabets. Usage of a dictionary will help you to check the translation in Hindi, synonyms, antonyms and similar words which will help in bringing up the vocabulary.
About English Language
One of the widely spoken languages across the globe is English. Especially English language becomes common and connects people across the globe with each other. English is the 2nd Language learned by most of the people.
About Hindi Language
Hindi languages is one of the oldest language which has roots laid back in around 10th Century AD. One of the Official Language of India is Hindi. It is widely spoken by 10 million people living North Indian States like Delhi, Haryana, Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, Jharkhand, Madhya Pradesh and Parts of Rajasthan. This English to Hindi Dictionary helps you to improve your Hindi as well as English.