1. प्रवेशक ( praveshak )
2. उपशिक्षक ( upashikShak )
3. मेहमान ( mehaman )
4. परिचयकर्ता ( parichayakarta )
5. द्वारपाल ( dvarapal )
6. सह अध्यापक ( sah adhyapak )
7. प्रवेशक/भेंट कराने वाला ( praveshak/bhenaT karane vala )
8. प्रवेशकाधिकारी ( praveshakadhikari )
1. प्रवेशक का काम करना ( praveshak ka kam karana )
2. परिचय करवाना ( parichay karavana )
3. स्वागत करना ( svagat karana )
4. स्थान दिखाना ( sthan dikhana )
5. ले जाना ( le jana )
6. संचालन करना ( sanachalan karana )
7. रास्ता दिखाना ( raasta dikhaana )
1. प्रवेश कराना/भेंट करा ( pravesh karana/bhenaT kara )
Tags for the entry "usher"
What usher means in hindi, usher meaning in Hindi and English, usher ka hindi matlab, usher definition in hindi and English, What is meaning of usher in hindi, know the meaning of usher word from this page in hindi and English.
English to hindi Dictionary: usher
Meaning and definitions of usher, translation in hindi language for usher with similar and opposite words presented by www.tezpatrika.com
About English Hindi Dictionary
Tezpatrika.com, Hindi English Dictionary will assist you to know the meaning of words from English to Hindi alphabets. Usage of a dictionary will help you to check the translation in Hindi, synonyms, antonyms and similar words which will help in bringing up the vocabulary.
About English Language
One of the widely spoken languages across the globe is English. Especially English language becomes common and connects people across the globe with each other. English is the 2nd Language learned by most of the people.
About Hindi Language
Hindi languages is one of the oldest language which has roots laid back in around 10th Century AD. One of the Official Language of India is Hindi. It is widely spoken by 10 million people living North Indian States like Delhi, Haryana, Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, Jharkhand, Madhya Pradesh and Parts of Rajasthan. This English to Hindi Dictionary helps you to improve your Hindi as well as English.