1. लहराना/डगमगाना ( laharana/Dagamagana )
1. Their enthusiasm is faltering.
2. Authorities hesitate to quote exact figures.
3. The candle flickered.
4. There was a hesitation in his speech.
5. I'm afraid my attention begins to waver as friends started the match.
6. Party leaders never wavered in their support for their leader.
7. I am clear about the qualities of the partner in my life so my decision will not waver.
Tags for the entry "waver"
What waver means in hindi, waver meaning in Hindi and English, waver ka hindi matlab, waver definition in hindi and English, What is meaning of waver in hindi, know the meaning of waver word from this page in hindi and English.
English to hindi Dictionary: waver
Meaning and definitions of waver, translation in hindi language for waver with similar and opposite words presented by www.tezpatrika.com
About English Hindi Dictionary
Tezpatrika.com, Hindi English Dictionary will assist you to know the meaning of words from English to Hindi alphabets. Usage of a dictionary will help you to check the translation in Hindi, synonyms, antonyms and similar words which will help in bringing up the vocabulary.
About English Language
One of the widely spoken languages across the globe is English. Especially English language becomes common and connects people across the globe with each other. English is the 2nd Language learned by most of the people.
About Hindi Language
Hindi languages is one of the oldest language which has roots laid back in around 10th Century AD. One of the Official Language of India is Hindi. It is widely spoken by 10 million people living North Indian States like Delhi, Haryana, Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, Jharkhand, Madhya Pradesh and Parts of Rajasthan. This English to Hindi Dictionary helps you to improve your Hindi as well as English.