1. (Noun): (biochemistry) purine base found in DNA and RNA; pairs with thymine in DNA and with uracil in RNA
2. (Noun): One of the four nucleotides used in building DNA; all four nucleotides have a common phosphate group and a sugar (ribose)
3. (Noun): The basic unit of electric current adopted under the Systeme International dUnites
4. (Noun): A metric unit of length equal to one ten billionth of a meter (or micron); used to specify wavelengths of electromagnetic radiation
5. (Noun): The blood group whose red cells carry the A antigen
6. (Noun): Any of several fat-soluble vitamins essential for normal vision; prevents night blindness or inflammation or dryness of the eyes
1. A typical household circuit carries to amps
3. Deoxyadenosine monophosphate
5. Deoxycytidine monophosphate
7. Deoxyguanosine monophosphate
8. Deoxythymidine monophosphate
11. A अक्षर
14. Angstrom unit
16. Type a
17. Group a
18. Antiophthalmic factor
19. Vitamin a
Tags for the entry "a"
What a means in hindi, a meaning in Hindi and English, a ka hindi matlab, a definition in hindi and English, What is meaning of a in hindi, know the meaning of a word from this page in hindi and English.
English to hindi Dictionary: a
Meaning and definitions of a, translation in hindi language for a with similar and opposite words presented by www.tezpatrika.com
About English Hindi Dictionary
Tezpatrika.com, Hindi English Dictionary will assist you to know the meaning of words from English to Hindi alphabets. Usage of a dictionary will help you to check the translation in Hindi, synonyms, antonyms and similar words which will help in bringing up the vocabulary.
About English Language
One of the widely spoken languages across the globe is English. Especially English language becomes common and connects people across the globe with each other. English is the 2nd Language learned by most of the people.
About Hindi Language
Hindi languages is one of the oldest language which has roots laid back in around 10th Century AD. One of the Official Language of India is Hindi. It is widely spoken by 10 million people living North Indian States like Delhi, Haryana, Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, Jharkhand, Madhya Pradesh and Parts of Rajasthan. This English to Hindi Dictionary helps you to improve your Hindi as well as English.