1. (Verb): To agree or express agreement
2. (Verb): Yield to another wish or opinion
3. (Verb): Take on office or duties
4. (Verb): To agree or allow
5. (Verb): To agree to a request or a demand
6. (Verb): Consent
1. The Maestro assented to the request for an encore
2. The government bowed to the military pressure
3. Bank say sorry that they can't accede their Home loan approval.
4. It is doubtful whether the government will ever accede to the farmers' demands for roll back the bill.
5. My Manager did not show any inclination to accede to my resignation.
Tags for the entry "accede"
What accede means in hindi, accede meaning in Hindi and English, accede ka hindi matlab, accede definition in hindi and English, What is meaning of accede in hindi, know the meaning of accede word from this page in hindi and English.
English to hindi Dictionary: accede
Meaning and definitions of accede, translation in hindi language for accede with similar and opposite words presented by www.tezpatrika.com
About English Hindi Dictionary
Tezpatrika.com, Hindi English Dictionary will assist you to know the meaning of words from English to Hindi alphabets. Usage of a dictionary will help you to check the translation in Hindi, synonyms, antonyms and similar words which will help in bringing up the vocabulary.
About English Language
One of the widely spoken languages across the globe is English. Especially English language becomes common and connects people across the globe with each other. English is the 2nd Language learned by most of the people.
About Hindi Language
Hindi languages is one of the oldest language which has roots laid back in around 10th Century AD. One of the Official Language of India is Hindi. It is widely spoken by 10 million people living North Indian States like Delhi, Haryana, Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, Jharkhand, Madhya Pradesh and Parts of Rajasthan. This English to Hindi Dictionary helps you to improve your Hindi as well as English.