1. (Verb): Speak to someone
2. (Verb): approach with an offer of sexual favours.
3. (Verb): approach and address (someone) boldly or aggressively.
4. (Verb): to approach and speak to (someone) often in an angry, aggressive, or unwanted way.
5. (Noun): Address someone.
6. (Verb): to approach or stop and speak to someone in a threatening way.
7. (Verb): to confront boldly.
1. You accosted me before I do anything new.
2. We shouldn't feel bad for accosting parents.
3. While people sleeping on the footpath, he accosted and murdered by the car.
4. Barred reporters accosted stars in the film.
5. I was accosted by a man who inquired about a swap for money.
Tags for the entry "accost"
What accost means in hindi, accost meaning in Hindi and English, accost ka hindi matlab, accost definition in hindi and English, What is meaning of accost in hindi, know the meaning of accost word from this page in hindi and English.
English to hindi Dictionary: accost
Meaning and definitions of accost, translation in hindi language for accost with similar and opposite words presented by www.tezpatrika.com
About English Hindi Dictionary
Tezpatrika.com, Hindi English Dictionary will assist you to know the meaning of words from English to Hindi alphabets. Usage of a dictionary will help you to check the translation in Hindi, synonyms, antonyms and similar words which will help in bringing up the vocabulary.
About English Language
One of the widely spoken languages across the globe is English. Especially English language becomes common and connects people across the globe with each other. English is the 2nd Language learned by most of the people.
About Hindi Language
Hindi languages is one of the oldest language which has roots laid back in around 10th Century AD. One of the Official Language of India is Hindi. It is widely spoken by 10 million people living North Indian States like Delhi, Haryana, Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, Jharkhand, Madhya Pradesh and Parts of Rajasthan. This English to Hindi Dictionary helps you to improve your Hindi as well as English.