1. Someone who assists a priest or minister in a liturgical service; a cleric ordained in the highest of the minor orders in the Roman Catholic Church but not in the Anglican Church or the Eastern Orthodox Churches (noun)
2. One who attends or assists a leader (noun)
3. A person assisting a priest in a religious service or procession (noun)
4. Someone who helps a priest or important person (noun)
1. Joe was an acolyte in the Redhill church.
2. She was an acolyte of Karan johar director.
3. Modi's acolytes have reminded India's Muslims just what he thinks of them. -(The Guardian)
Tags for the entry "acolyte"
What acolyte means in hindi,
acolyte meaning in Hindi and English,
acolyte ka hindi matlab,
acolyte definition in hindi and English,
What is meaning of acolyte in hindi,
know the meaning of acolyte word from this page in hindi and English.
English to hindi Dictionary: acolyte
Meaning and definitions of acolyte,
translation in hindi language for acolyte with similar and opposite words presented by www.tezpatrika.com
About English Hindi Dictionary
Tezpatrika.com, Hindi English Dictionary will assist you to know the meaning of words from English to Hindi alphabets. Usage of a dictionary will help you to check the translation in Hindi, synonyms, antonyms and similar words which will help in bringing up the vocabulary.
About English Language
One of the widely spoken languages across the globe is English. Especially English language becomes common and connects people across the globe with each other. English is the 2nd Language learned by most of the people.
About Hindi Language
Hindi languages is one of the oldest language which has roots laid back in around 10th Century AD. One of the Official Language of India is Hindi. It is widely spoken by 10 million people living North Indian States like Delhi, Haryana, Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, Jharkhand, Madhya Pradesh and Parts of Rajasthan. This English to Hindi Dictionary helps you to improve your Hindi as well as English.