1. (Noun): The act of revising or altering (involving reconsideration and modification)
2. (Noun): An event that occurs when something passes from one state or phase to another
3. (Noun): The act of making something different (as eg the size of a garment)
1. It would require a drastic revision of his opinion
2. The change was intended to increase sales
3. This storm is certainly a change for the worse
4. The neighborhood had undergone few modifications since his last visit years ago
11. Sex change
13. Genetic mutation
41. Chromosomal mutation
53. Loss of consciousness
Tags for the entry "alteration"
What alteration means in hindi, alteration meaning in Hindi and English, alteration ka hindi matlab, alteration definition in hindi and English, What is meaning of alteration in hindi, know the meaning of alteration word from this page in hindi and English.
English to hindi Dictionary: alteration
Meaning and definitions of alteration, translation in hindi language for alteration with similar and opposite words presented by www.tezpatrika.com
About English Hindi Dictionary
Tezpatrika.com, Hindi English Dictionary will assist you to know the meaning of words from English to Hindi alphabets. Usage of a dictionary will help you to check the translation in Hindi, synonyms, antonyms and similar words which will help in bringing up the vocabulary.
About English Language
One of the widely spoken languages across the globe is English. Especially English language becomes common and connects people across the globe with each other. English is the 2nd Language learned by most of the people.
About Hindi Language
Hindi languages is one of the oldest language which has roots laid back in around 10th Century AD. One of the Official Language of India is Hindi. It is widely spoken by 10 million people living North Indian States like Delhi, Haryana, Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, Jharkhand, Madhya Pradesh and Parts of Rajasthan. This English to Hindi Dictionary helps you to improve your Hindi as well as English.