1. (Noun): Deviation from the normal or common order or form or rule
2. (Noun): A person who is unusual
3. (Noun): Something that deviates from what is standard, normal, or expected
4. (Noun): Deviation from the normal
5. (Noun): Something that is unusual or unexpected
1. In order to find the anomaly, the quality analyst had to repeat the testing over all the used cases again.
2. Since my son has a past of slipping grades, his excellent ranks are a pleasing anomaly.
3. This is an unfair anomaly in our GST tax structure.
4. Women army officers are still an anomaly in a largely male profession.
1. Birth defect
2. Congenital defect
3. Congenital abnormality
4. Congenital anomaly
5. Congenital disorder
6. Odd fish
7. Ugly duckling
15. Odd fellow
18. Jekyll and hyde
21. Rara avis
22. Rare bird
24. Odd man out
27. Queer duck
30. Eccentric person
32. Queer bird
Tags for the entry "anomaly"
What anomaly means in hindi, anomaly meaning in Hindi and English, anomaly ka hindi matlab, anomaly definition in hindi and English, What is meaning of anomaly in hindi, know the meaning of anomaly word from this page in hindi and English.
English to hindi Dictionary: anomaly
Meaning and definitions of anomaly, translation in hindi language for anomaly with similar and opposite words presented by www.tezpatrika.com
About English Hindi Dictionary
Tezpatrika.com, Hindi English Dictionary will assist you to know the meaning of words from English to Hindi alphabets. Usage of a dictionary will help you to check the translation in Hindi, synonyms, antonyms and similar words which will help in bringing up the vocabulary.
About English Language
One of the widely spoken languages across the globe is English. Especially English language becomes common and connects people across the globe with each other. English is the 2nd Language learned by most of the people.
About Hindi Language
Hindi languages is one of the oldest language which has roots laid back in around 10th Century AD. One of the Official Language of India is Hindi. It is widely spoken by 10 million people living North Indian States like Delhi, Haryana, Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, Jharkhand, Madhya Pradesh and Parts of Rajasthan. This English to Hindi Dictionary helps you to improve your Hindi as well as English.