1. In or to or toward the rear (Adverb)
2. In debt (Adverb)
3. Having the lower score or lagging position in a contest (adjective)
4. The fleshy part of the human body that you sit on (noun)
1. he followed behind
2. seen from behind, the house is more imposing than it is from the front
3. the final runners were far behind
4. he fell behind with his mortgage payments
5. a month behind in the rent
6. a company that has been run behindhand for years
7. in arrears with their utility bills
8. behind by two points
9. the th inning found the home team trailing
10. he deserves a good kick in the butt
11. are you going to sit on your fanny and do nothing?
2. in arrears
13. rear end
15. hind end
29. tail end
1. body part
Tags for the entry "behind"
What behind means in hindi, behind meaning in Hindi and English, behind ka hindi matlab, behind definition in hindi and English, What is meaning of behind in hindi, know the meaning of behind word from this page in hindi and English.
English to hindi Dictionary: behind
Meaning and definitions of behind, translation in hindi language for behind with similar and opposite words presented by www.tezpatrika.com
About English Hindi Dictionary
Tezpatrika.com, Hindi English Dictionary will assist you to know the meaning of words from English to Hindi alphabets. Usage of a dictionary will help you to check the translation in Hindi, synonyms, antonyms and similar words which will help in bringing up the vocabulary.
About English Language
One of the widely spoken languages across the globe is English. Especially English language becomes common and connects people across the globe with each other. English is the 2nd Language learned by most of the people.
About Hindi Language
Hindi languages is one of the oldest language which has roots laid back in around 10th Century AD. One of the Official Language of India is Hindi. It is widely spoken by 10 million people living North Indian States like Delhi, Haryana, Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, Jharkhand, Madhya Pradesh and Parts of Rajasthan. This English to Hindi Dictionary helps you to improve your Hindi as well as English.