1. (Adjective): Lacking taste or flavor or tang
2. (Adjective): Smoothly agreeable and courteous with a degree of sophistication
3. (Adjective): Lacking stimulating characteristics; uninteresting
4. (Adjective): Mild
5. (Adjective): Lacking strong flavour
6. (Adjective): Agreeable or soothing
1. A bland diet.
2. Insipid hospital food
3. Flavorless supermarket tomatoes
4. Vapid beer
5. Vapid tea
6. The soup provided in the hospital is bland for me.
7. After the CEO meeting with management, a bland announcement was circulated for the employees.
8. Because my hubby answer was bland, I understood he was not thrilled about the decorating modifications I had done.
9. The bland soup will taste more delightful if you add a supplement to it.
Tags for the entry "bland"
What bland means in hindi, bland meaning in Hindi and English, bland ka hindi matlab, bland definition in hindi and English, What is meaning of bland in hindi, know the meaning of bland word from this page in hindi and English.
English to hindi Dictionary: bland
Meaning and definitions of bland, translation in hindi language for bland with similar and opposite words presented by www.tezpatrika.com
About English Hindi Dictionary
Tezpatrika.com, Hindi English Dictionary will assist you to know the meaning of words from English to Hindi alphabets. Usage of a dictionary will help you to check the translation in Hindi, synonyms, antonyms and similar words which will help in bringing up the vocabulary.
About English Language
One of the widely spoken languages across the globe is English. Especially English language becomes common and connects people across the globe with each other. English is the 2nd Language learned by most of the people.
About Hindi Language
Hindi languages is one of the oldest language which has roots laid back in around 10th Century AD. One of the Official Language of India is Hindi. It is widely spoken by 10 million people living North Indian States like Delhi, Haryana, Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, Jharkhand, Madhya Pradesh and Parts of Rajasthan. This English to Hindi Dictionary helps you to improve your Hindi as well as English.