1. (Verb): Get blistered
2. (Verb): Subject to harsh criticism
3. (Noun): A flaw on a surface resulting when an applied substance does not adhere (as an air bubble in a coat of paint)
4. (Noun): (pathology) an elevation of the skin filled with serous fluid
1. Her feet blistered during the long hike
2. The Senator blistered the administration in his speech on Friday
3. The professor scaled the students
4. Your invectives scorched the community
Tags for the entry "blister"
What blister means in hindi, blister meaning in Hindi and English, blister ka hindi matlab, blister definition in hindi and English, What is meaning of blister in hindi, know the meaning of blister word from this page in hindi and English.
English to hindi Dictionary: blister
Meaning and definitions of blister, translation in hindi language for blister with similar and opposite words presented by www.tezpatrika.com
About English Hindi Dictionary
Tezpatrika.com, Hindi English Dictionary will assist you to know the meaning of words from English to Hindi alphabets. Usage of a dictionary will help you to check the translation in Hindi, synonyms, antonyms and similar words which will help in bringing up the vocabulary.
About English Language
One of the widely spoken languages across the globe is English. Especially English language becomes common and connects people across the globe with each other. English is the 2nd Language learned by most of the people.
About Hindi Language
Hindi languages is one of the oldest language which has roots laid back in around 10th Century AD. One of the Official Language of India is Hindi. It is widely spoken by 10 million people living North Indian States like Delhi, Haryana, Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, Jharkhand, Madhya Pradesh and Parts of Rajasthan. This English to Hindi Dictionary helps you to improve your Hindi as well as English.