1. (Verb): Enter someones (virtual or real) property in an unauthorized manner, usually with the intent to steal or commit a violent act
2. (Verb): Break into a conversation
1. Someone broke in while I was on vacation
2. They broke into my car and stole my radio!
3. Who broke into my account last night?
4. Her husband always chimes in, even when he is not involved in the conversation
Tags for the entry "break in"
What break in means in hindi, break in meaning in Hindi and English, break in ka hindi matlab, break in definition in hindi and English, What is meaning of break in in hindi, know the meaning of break in word from this page in hindi and English.
English to hindi Dictionary: break in
Meaning and definitions of break in, translation in hindi language for break in with similar and opposite words presented by www.tezpatrika.com
About English Hindi Dictionary
Tezpatrika.com, Hindi English Dictionary will assist you to know the meaning of words from English to Hindi alphabets. Usage of a dictionary will help you to check the translation in Hindi, synonyms, antonyms and similar words which will help in bringing up the vocabulary.
About English Language
One of the widely spoken languages across the globe is English. Especially English language becomes common and connects people across the globe with each other. English is the 2nd Language learned by most of the people.
About Hindi Language
Hindi languages is one of the oldest language which has roots laid back in around 10th Century AD. One of the Official Language of India is Hindi. It is widely spoken by 10 million people living North Indian States like Delhi, Haryana, Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, Jharkhand, Madhya Pradesh and Parts of Rajasthan. This English to Hindi Dictionary helps you to improve your Hindi as well as English.