1. Lie adjacent to another or share a boundary (verb)
2. Thick end of the handle (noun)
3. A joint made by fastening ends together without overlapping (noun)
4. A victim of ridicule or pranks (noun)
5. Finely ground tobacco wrapped in paper; for smoking (noun)
6. The fleshy part of the human body that you sit on (noun)
1. Canada adjoins the US
2. England marches with Scotland
3. he deserves a good kick in the butt
4. are you going to sit on your fanny and do nothing?
4. butt on
7. butt against
9. butt end
10. butt joint
14. coffin nail
28. rear end
30. hind end
44. tail end
3. rifle butt
5. butt weld
6. fish joint
7. april fool
10. marijuana cigarette
13. filter-tipped cigarette
15. cubeb cigarette
Tags for the entry "butt"
What butt means in hindi, butt meaning in Hindi and English, butt ka hindi matlab, butt definition in hindi and English, What is meaning of butt in hindi, know the meaning of butt word from this page in hindi and English.
English to hindi Dictionary: butt
Meaning and definitions of butt, translation in hindi language for butt with similar and opposite words presented by www.tezpatrika.com
About English Hindi Dictionary
Tezpatrika.com, Hindi English Dictionary will assist you to know the meaning of words from English to Hindi alphabets. Usage of a dictionary will help you to check the translation in Hindi, synonyms, antonyms and similar words which will help in bringing up the vocabulary.
About English Language
One of the widely spoken languages across the globe is English. Especially English language becomes common and connects people across the globe with each other. English is the 2nd Language learned by most of the people.
About Hindi Language
Hindi languages is one of the oldest language which has roots laid back in around 10th Century AD. One of the Official Language of India is Hindi. It is widely spoken by 10 million people living North Indian States like Delhi, Haryana, Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, Jharkhand, Madhya Pradesh and Parts of Rajasthan. This English to Hindi Dictionary helps you to improve your Hindi as well as English.