1. (Verb): Move while supporting, either in a vehicle or in one's hands or on one's body
2. (Verb): Win approval or support for
3. (Verb): Have on hand
4. (Verb): Be pregnant with
5. (Verb): Transmit or serve as the medium for transmission
6. (Verb): Behave in a certain manner
7. (Noun): The act of carrying something
1. You must carry your camping gear
2. Carry the suitcases to the car
3. This train is carrying nuclear waste
4. These pipes carry waste water into the river
5. Carry all before one
6. His speech did not sway the voters
7. Do you carry kerosene heaters?
8. She is bearing his child
9. The are expecting another child in January
10. I am carrying his child
11. Sound carries well over water
12. The airwaves carry the sound
13. Many metals conduct heat
14. She carried herself well
15. He bore himself with dignity
16. They conducted themselves well during these difficult times
7. Have a bun in the oven
4. Act upon
6. Have got
12. Give birth
3. Pipe in
19. Bring in
20. Wash up
24. Walk around
28. Put forward
32. Fireman's carry
Tags for the entry "carry"
What carry means in hindi, carry meaning in Hindi and English, carry ka hindi matlab, carry definition in hindi and English, What is meaning of carry in hindi, know the meaning of carry word from this page in hindi and English.
English to hindi Dictionary: carry
Meaning and definitions of carry, translation in hindi language for carry with similar and opposite words presented by www.tezpatrika.com
About English Hindi Dictionary
Tezpatrika.com, Hindi English Dictionary will assist you to know the meaning of words from English to Hindi alphabets. Usage of a dictionary will help you to check the translation in Hindi, synonyms, antonyms and similar words which will help in bringing up the vocabulary.
About English Language
One of the widely spoken languages across the globe is English. Especially English language becomes common and connects people across the globe with each other. English is the 2nd Language learned by most of the people.
About Hindi Language
Hindi languages is one of the oldest language which has roots laid back in around 10th Century AD. One of the Official Language of India is Hindi. It is widely spoken by 10 million people living North Indian States like Delhi, Haryana, Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, Jharkhand, Madhya Pradesh and Parts of Rajasthan. This English to Hindi Dictionary helps you to improve your Hindi as well as English.