1. (Verb): Breathe with great difficulty, as when experiencing a strong emotion
2. (Verb): Become or cause to become obstructed
3. (Noun): Pass from physical life and lose all bodily attributes and functions necessary to sustain life
4. (Noun): A coil of low resistance and high inductance used in electrical circuits to pass direct current and attenuate alternating current
1. She choked with emotion when she spoke about her deceased husband
2. The leaves clog our drains in the Fall
3. The water pipe is backed up
4. She died from cancer
5. The children perished in the fire
6. The patient went peacefully
7. The old guy kicked the bucket at the age of
4. Choke off
5. Clog up
6. Back up
12. Cash in one's chips
15. Pass away
16. Drop dead
17. Buy the farm
20. Snuff it
22. Give-up the ghost
23. Pop off
24. Kick the bucket
25. Choke coil
26. Choking coil
1. Crap up
2. Gum up
5. Silt up
8. Choke up
9. Pip out
11. Buy it
Tags for the entry "choke"
What choke means in hindi, choke meaning in Hindi and English, choke ka hindi matlab, choke definition in hindi and English, What is meaning of choke in hindi, know the meaning of choke word from this page in hindi and English.
English to hindi Dictionary: choke
Meaning and definitions of choke, translation in hindi language for choke with similar and opposite words presented by www.tezpatrika.com
About English Hindi Dictionary
Tezpatrika.com, Hindi English Dictionary will assist you to know the meaning of words from English to Hindi alphabets. Usage of a dictionary will help you to check the translation in Hindi, synonyms, antonyms and similar words which will help in bringing up the vocabulary.
About English Language
One of the widely spoken languages across the globe is English. Especially English language becomes common and connects people across the globe with each other. English is the 2nd Language learned by most of the people.
About Hindi Language
Hindi languages is one of the oldest language which has roots laid back in around 10th Century AD. One of the Official Language of India is Hindi. It is widely spoken by 10 million people living North Indian States like Delhi, Haryana, Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, Jharkhand, Madhya Pradesh and Parts of Rajasthan. This English to Hindi Dictionary helps you to improve your Hindi as well as English.