1. (Verb): Strike hard, especially with the fist
2. (Noun): A target used in archery
3. (Noun): A short nail with a flat head; used to attach sheet metal to wood
4. (Noun): (boxing) a blow with the fist
5. (Noun): Special advantage or influence
6. (Noun): The power to influence or control situations
7. (Verb): To hit (someone or something) hard especially with your hand
1. He clouted his attacker.
2. I gave him a clout on his nose.
3. Filmstar used her political clout to have another project passed from the ministry.
4. The event planner used his clout to give the CEO a commission on their Annual Event organised at Himachal.
5. The farmers union hasn't much clout with the Government.
6. If the remote control AC stops working just give it a clout.
Tags for the entry "clout"
What clout means in hindi, clout meaning in Hindi and English, clout ka hindi matlab, clout definition in hindi and English, What is meaning of clout in hindi, know the meaning of clout word from this page in hindi and English.
English to hindi Dictionary: clout
Meaning and definitions of clout, translation in hindi language for clout with similar and opposite words presented by www.tezpatrika.com
About English Hindi Dictionary
Tezpatrika.com, Hindi English Dictionary will assist you to know the meaning of words from English to Hindi alphabets. Usage of a dictionary will help you to check the translation in Hindi, synonyms, antonyms and similar words which will help in bringing up the vocabulary.
About English Language
One of the widely spoken languages across the globe is English. Especially English language becomes common and connects people across the globe with each other. English is the 2nd Language learned by most of the people.
About Hindi Language
Hindi languages is one of the oldest language which has roots laid back in around 10th Century AD. One of the Official Language of India is Hindi. It is widely spoken by 10 million people living North Indian States like Delhi, Haryana, Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, Jharkhand, Madhya Pradesh and Parts of Rajasthan. This English to Hindi Dictionary helps you to improve your Hindi as well as English.