1. (Verb): Make a concoction (of) by mixing
2. (Verb): Prepare or cook by mixing ingredients
3. (Verb): Invent
4. (Verb): Devise or invent
5. (Verb): To digest.
6. (Verb): to invent or develop (a plan, story, etc.) especially in order to trick or deceive someone.
1. Concoct a strange mixture
2. Trump up charges
3. He thought up a plan to get rich quickly
4. No-one had ever thought of such a clever piece of software
5. My mother has concocted a tasty biryani of meal.
6. The painting was first concocted by an Indian artist from Orissa.
7. His father is a talented chef who can concoct a gourmet meal out of chicken meats.
8. Whenever I had a cold, my grandmother would concoct a remedy out of herbs, ginger, lemons, and garlic.
12. Make up
13. Cook up
16. Create mentally
17. Create by mental act
Tags for the entry "concoct"
What concoct means in hindi, concoct meaning in Hindi and English, concoct ka hindi matlab, concoct definition in hindi and English, What is meaning of concoct in hindi, know the meaning of concoct word from this page in hindi and English.
English to hindi Dictionary: concoct
Meaning and definitions of concoct, translation in hindi language for concoct with similar and opposite words presented by www.tezpatrika.com
About English Hindi Dictionary
Tezpatrika.com, Hindi English Dictionary will assist you to know the meaning of words from English to Hindi alphabets. Usage of a dictionary will help you to check the translation in Hindi, synonyms, antonyms and similar words which will help in bringing up the vocabulary.
About English Language
One of the widely spoken languages across the globe is English. Especially English language becomes common and connects people across the globe with each other. English is the 2nd Language learned by most of the people.
About Hindi Language
Hindi languages is one of the oldest language which has roots laid back in around 10th Century AD. One of the Official Language of India is Hindi. It is widely spoken by 10 million people living North Indian States like Delhi, Haryana, Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, Jharkhand, Madhya Pradesh and Parts of Rajasthan. This English to Hindi Dictionary helps you to improve your Hindi as well as English.