1. (Verb): Desert (a cause, a country or an army), often in order to join the opposing cause, country, or army
2. (Noun): An imperfection in a bodily system
3. (Noun): A failing or deficiency
4. (Noun): A mark or flaw that spoils the appearance of something (especially on a person's body)
5. (Noun): An imperfection in an object or machine
1. If soldiers deserted Hitler's army, they were shot
2. Visual defects
3. This device permits detection of defects in the lungs
4. That interpretation is an unfortunate defect of our lack of information
5. A facial blemish
6. A flaw caused the crystal to shatter
7. If there are any defects you should send it back to the manufacturer
3. Birth defect
4. Congenital defect
5. Congenital abnormality
6. Congenital anomaly
7. Congenital disorder
13. Chatter mark
30. Burn mark
Tags for the entry "defect"
What defect means in hindi, defect meaning in Hindi and English, defect ka hindi matlab, defect definition in hindi and English, What is meaning of defect in hindi, know the meaning of defect word from this page in hindi and English.
English to hindi Dictionary: defect
Meaning and definitions of defect, translation in hindi language for defect with similar and opposite words presented by www.tezpatrika.com
About English Hindi Dictionary
Tezpatrika.com, Hindi English Dictionary will assist you to know the meaning of words from English to Hindi alphabets. Usage of a dictionary will help you to check the translation in Hindi, synonyms, antonyms and similar words which will help in bringing up the vocabulary.
About English Language
One of the widely spoken languages across the globe is English. Especially English language becomes common and connects people across the globe with each other. English is the 2nd Language learned by most of the people.
About Hindi Language
Hindi languages is one of the oldest language which has roots laid back in around 10th Century AD. One of the Official Language of India is Hindi. It is widely spoken by 10 million people living North Indian States like Delhi, Haryana, Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, Jharkhand, Madhya Pradesh and Parts of Rajasthan. This English to Hindi Dictionary helps you to improve your Hindi as well as English.