1. (Verb): Force to leave (an office)
2. (Verb): Make a deposition; declare under oath
3. (Verb): To remove from office or power
4. (Verb): To remove (someone) from a powerful position
5. (Verb): To put down
1. After Covid-19, Rahul can depose when time arises.
2. To depose an association.
3. The government has sent the police to locate the rebels who sought to depose them.
4. The Govt. was deposed by their country people.
5. The deposed children from the school were restored.
Tags for the entry "depose"
What depose means in hindi, depose meaning in Hindi and English, depose ka hindi matlab, depose definition in hindi and English, What is meaning of depose in hindi, know the meaning of depose word from this page in hindi and English.
English to hindi Dictionary: depose
Meaning and definitions of depose, translation in hindi language for depose with similar and opposite words presented by www.tezpatrika.com
About English Hindi Dictionary
Tezpatrika.com, Hindi English Dictionary will assist you to know the meaning of words from English to Hindi alphabets. Usage of a dictionary will help you to check the translation in Hindi, synonyms, antonyms and similar words which will help in bringing up the vocabulary.
About English Language
One of the widely spoken languages across the globe is English. Especially English language becomes common and connects people across the globe with each other. English is the 2nd Language learned by most of the people.
About Hindi Language
Hindi languages is one of the oldest language which has roots laid back in around 10th Century AD. One of the Official Language of India is Hindi. It is widely spoken by 10 million people living North Indian States like Delhi, Haryana, Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, Jharkhand, Madhya Pradesh and Parts of Rajasthan. This English to Hindi Dictionary helps you to improve your Hindi as well as English.