1. (Verb): To cause to separate and go in different directions
2. (Verb): Spend frivolously and unwisely
3. (Verb): Move away from each other
4. (Verb): Live a life of pleasure, especially with respect to alcoholic consumption
5. (Verb): To use all or a lot of (something, such as money or time or energy) in a foolish way
1. She waved her hand and scattered the crowds
2. Fritter away one's inheritance
3. At the farmers agitation, the police managed to dissipate the mob in minutes.
4. We have to strong enough and make sure that all fear will dissipate from our inner-self.
5. As per the news published in the newspaper, the rain will dissipate after a few hours.
6. The fog will eventually dissipate and allow to make the flights take off from the runway.
7. Whenever the oil spill into the water will not easily dissipate with it.
8. After the Diwali festival, when winds start the cloud of smoke dissipated.
Tags for the entry "dissipate"
What dissipate means in hindi, dissipate meaning in Hindi and English, dissipate ka hindi matlab, dissipate definition in hindi and English, What is meaning of dissipate in hindi, know the meaning of dissipate word from this page in hindi and English.
English to hindi Dictionary: dissipate
Meaning and definitions of dissipate, translation in hindi language for dissipate with similar and opposite words presented by www.tezpatrika.com
About English Hindi Dictionary
Tezpatrika.com, Hindi English Dictionary will assist you to know the meaning of words from English to Hindi alphabets. Usage of a dictionary will help you to check the translation in Hindi, synonyms, antonyms and similar words which will help in bringing up the vocabulary.
About English Language
One of the widely spoken languages across the globe is English. Especially English language becomes common and connects people across the globe with each other. English is the 2nd Language learned by most of the people.
About Hindi Language
Hindi languages is one of the oldest language which has roots laid back in around 10th Century AD. One of the Official Language of India is Hindi. It is widely spoken by 10 million people living North Indian States like Delhi, Haryana, Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, Jharkhand, Madhya Pradesh and Parts of Rajasthan. This English to Hindi Dictionary helps you to improve your Hindi as well as English.