1. (Noun): A formal document written for a prosecuting attorney charging a person with some offense
2. (Noun): an accusation of wrongdoing.
3. (Noun): a formal charge or accusation of a serious crime.
1. They proposed to surmount the indictment on which he was brought to screening.
2. The prosecutor brought in an indictment against the firm for providing false information to the public.
3. Management quashes the indictment against the industrial unit by accepting the employee's demand.
4. There are some people who truly believe that the recent natural disasters are an indictment against Man's lack of respect for the planet.
Tags for the entry "indictment"
What indictment means in hindi, indictment meaning in Hindi and English, indictment ka hindi matlab, indictment definition in hindi and English, What is meaning of indictment in hindi, know the meaning of indictment word from this page in hindi and English.
English to hindi Dictionary: indictment
Meaning and definitions of indictment, translation in hindi language for indictment with similar and opposite words presented by www.tezpatrika.com
About English Hindi Dictionary
Tezpatrika.com, Hindi English Dictionary will assist you to know the meaning of words from English to Hindi alphabets. Usage of a dictionary will help you to check the translation in Hindi, synonyms, antonyms and similar words which will help in bringing up the vocabulary.
About English Language
One of the widely spoken languages across the globe is English. Especially English language becomes common and connects people across the globe with each other. English is the 2nd Language learned by most of the people.
About Hindi Language
Hindi languages is one of the oldest language which has roots laid back in around 10th Century AD. One of the Official Language of India is Hindi. It is widely spoken by 10 million people living North Indian States like Delhi, Haryana, Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, Jharkhand, Madhya Pradesh and Parts of Rajasthan. This English to Hindi Dictionary helps you to improve your Hindi as well as English.