1. (Adjective): Angered at something unjust or wrong
2. (Adjective): Annoyed or angry about something you think is wrong
3. (Adjective): Feeling or showing anger or annoyance at what is perceived as unfair treatment
4. (Adjective): Angry about being treated unfairly
1. An indignant denial.
2. Incensed at the judges' unfairness
3. A look of outraged disbelief
4. Umbrageous at the loss of their territory
5. It was an indignant, a nationwide protest against the bill.
6. Rajesh was indignant because he felt that Head Mistress had been punished him unfairly.
7. If I’m indignant, it’s because you have spoken wrong with me.
8. South African team are indignant at what they consider as misleading allegations.
9. The girl was indignant about the way she had been criticised by the manager.
Tags for the entry "indignant"
What indignant means in hindi, indignant meaning in Hindi and English, indignant ka hindi matlab, indignant definition in hindi and English, What is meaning of indignant in hindi, know the meaning of indignant word from this page in hindi and English.
English to hindi Dictionary: indignant
Meaning and definitions of indignant, translation in hindi language for indignant with similar and opposite words presented by www.tezpatrika.com
About English Hindi Dictionary
Tezpatrika.com, Hindi English Dictionary will assist you to know the meaning of words from English to Hindi alphabets. Usage of a dictionary will help you to check the translation in Hindi, synonyms, antonyms and similar words which will help in bringing up the vocabulary.
About English Language
One of the widely spoken languages across the globe is English. Especially English language becomes common and connects people across the globe with each other. English is the 2nd Language learned by most of the people.
About Hindi Language
Hindi languages is one of the oldest language which has roots laid back in around 10th Century AD. One of the Official Language of India is Hindi. It is widely spoken by 10 million people living North Indian States like Delhi, Haryana, Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, Jharkhand, Madhya Pradesh and Parts of Rajasthan. This English to Hindi Dictionary helps you to improve your Hindi as well as English.