1. An indirect (and usually malicious) implication (noun)
2. To Something rude or unpleasant (noun)
3. An allusive remark or hint (noun)
4. A figure of speech which merely hints at something without saying it directly (noun)
5. an indirect remark, reference, or gesture, an insinuation (noun)
6. An oblique hint (noun)
1. The brother showered innuendos on the sister for her mistakes.
2. Police reputation has been damaged by innuendos about his drinking and bribing.
3. The girls always making sly innuendoes.
Tags for the entry "innuendo"
What innuendo means in hindi, innuendo meaning in Hindi and English, innuendo ka hindi matlab, innuendo definition in hindi and English, What is meaning of innuendo in hindi, know the meaning of innuendo word from this page in hindi and English.
English to hindi Dictionary: innuendo
Meaning and definitions of innuendo, translation in hindi language for innuendo with similar and opposite words presented by www.tezpatrika.com
About English Hindi Dictionary
Tezpatrika.com, Hindi English Dictionary will assist you to know the meaning of words from English to Hindi alphabets. Usage of a dictionary will help you to check the translation in Hindi, synonyms, antonyms and similar words which will help in bringing up the vocabulary.
About English Language
One of the widely spoken languages across the globe is English. Especially English language becomes common and connects people across the globe with each other. English is the 2nd Language learned by most of the people.
About Hindi Language
Hindi languages is one of the oldest language which has roots laid back in around 10th Century AD. One of the Official Language of India is Hindi. It is widely spoken by 10 million people living North Indian States like Delhi, Haryana, Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, Jharkhand, Madhya Pradesh and Parts of Rajasthan. This English to Hindi Dictionary helps you to improve your Hindi as well as English.