1. The last of the four Gospels in the New Testament (noun)
2. Youngest son of Henry II; King of England from to ; succeeded to the throne on the death of his brother Richard I; lost his French possessions; in John was compelled by the barons to sign the Magna Carta (-) (noun)
3. A prostitutes customer (noun)
4. (New Testament) disciple of Jesus; traditionally said to be the author of the th Gospel and three epistles and the book of Revelation (noun)
5. A room or building equipped with one or more toilets (noun)
Tags for the entry "john"
What john means in hindi,
john meaning in Hindi and English,
john ka hindi matlab,
john definition in hindi and English,
What is meaning of john in hindi,
know the meaning of john word from this page in hindi and English.
English to hindi Dictionary: john
Meaning and definitions of john,
translation in hindi language for john with similar and opposite words presented by www.tezpatrika.com
About English Hindi Dictionary
Tezpatrika.com, Hindi English Dictionary will assist you to know the meaning of words from English to Hindi alphabets. Usage of a dictionary will help you to check the translation in Hindi, synonyms, antonyms and similar words which will help in bringing up the vocabulary.
About English Language
One of the widely spoken languages across the globe is English. Especially English language becomes common and connects people across the globe with each other. English is the 2nd Language learned by most of the people.
About Hindi Language
Hindi languages is one of the oldest language which has roots laid back in around 10th Century AD. One of the Official Language of India is Hindi. It is widely spoken by 10 million people living North Indian States like Delhi, Haryana, Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, Jharkhand, Madhya Pradesh and Parts of Rajasthan. This English to Hindi Dictionary helps you to improve your Hindi as well as English.