1. (Verb): Cause to die; put to death, usually intentionally or knowingly
2. (Verb): End or extinguish by forceful means
3. (Verb): Mark for deletion, rub off, or erase
4. (Verb): Drink down entirely
5. (Noun): The act of terminating a life
1. This man killed several people when he tried to rob a bank
2. The farmer killed a pig for the holidays
3. Stamp out poverty!
4. Kill these lines in the President's speech
5. He downed three martinis before dinner
6. She killed a bottle of brandy that night
7. They popped a few beer after work
23. Polish off
24. Bump off
29. Commit suicide
30. Take off
33. Wipe out
36. Knock off
37. Put down
41. Put to death
44. Put away
46. Draw and quarter
49. Shed blood
62. Do in
67. Put to sleep
68. Kill off
69. Carry off
70. Mow down
78. Race murder
82. Mercy killing
87. Ritual killing
89. Racial extermination
92. Coup de grace
Tags for the entry "kill"
What kill means in hindi, kill meaning in Hindi and English, kill ka hindi matlab, kill definition in hindi and English, What is meaning of kill in hindi, know the meaning of kill word from this page in hindi and English.
English to hindi Dictionary: kill
Meaning and definitions of kill, translation in hindi language for kill with similar and opposite words presented by www.tezpatrika.com
About English Hindi Dictionary
Tezpatrika.com, Hindi English Dictionary will assist you to know the meaning of words from English to Hindi alphabets. Usage of a dictionary will help you to check the translation in Hindi, synonyms, antonyms and similar words which will help in bringing up the vocabulary.
About English Language
One of the widely spoken languages across the globe is English. Especially English language becomes common and connects people across the globe with each other. English is the 2nd Language learned by most of the people.
About Hindi Language
Hindi languages is one of the oldest language which has roots laid back in around 10th Century AD. One of the Official Language of India is Hindi. It is widely spoken by 10 million people living North Indian States like Delhi, Haryana, Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, Jharkhand, Madhya Pradesh and Parts of Rajasthan. This English to Hindi Dictionary helps you to improve your Hindi as well as English.