1. (Noun): Feeling an inappropriate lack of seriousness
2. (Noun): A manner lacking seriousness
3. (Noun): Humour or frivolity, especially the treatment of a serious matter with humour or in a manner lacking due respect
4. (Noun): An amusing quality
1. After meeting, Management tried and add levity by speaking jokes around the bonfire with the Staff.
2. My Manager was serious towards the organization goals who did not seem to appreciate team leader acts of levity during working hours.
3. Radha is cheerful in nature and in favor of watching comics with levity, not tearjerkers.
4. Sachin often utters with levity about his crazy friends from school.
5. If you look at your obstacles with levity and do not take them too seriously, you will find it simpler to handle your fears.
Tags for the entry "levity"
What levity means in hindi, levity meaning in Hindi and English, levity ka hindi matlab, levity definition in hindi and English, What is meaning of levity in hindi, know the meaning of levity word from this page in hindi and English.
English to hindi Dictionary: levity
Meaning and definitions of levity, translation in hindi language for levity with similar and opposite words presented by www.tezpatrika.com
About English Hindi Dictionary
Tezpatrika.com, Hindi English Dictionary will assist you to know the meaning of words from English to Hindi alphabets. Usage of a dictionary will help you to check the translation in Hindi, synonyms, antonyms and similar words which will help in bringing up the vocabulary.
About English Language
One of the widely spoken languages across the globe is English. Especially English language becomes common and connects people across the globe with each other. English is the 2nd Language learned by most of the people.
About Hindi Language
Hindi languages is one of the oldest language which has roots laid back in around 10th Century AD. One of the Official Language of India is Hindi. It is widely spoken by 10 million people living North Indian States like Delhi, Haryana, Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, Jharkhand, Madhya Pradesh and Parts of Rajasthan. This English to Hindi Dictionary helps you to improve your Hindi as well as English.